Search This Blog

Have A Powerful Kumantong For Endless Fortune?

"I would like a very powerful Kuman Tong which can bring me endless fortune. I have a business and it is very slow.

I would like to increase my clients and maybe once in a while win some of the lottery. What can you recommend? I just don’t want something that is evil but something that will listen to my orders.

I have children living with me also and I don’t want the Kuman Thong to hurt them."


Kumantongs are Pure and Holy Version of Child Ghosts that have gone through spiritual cleansing of Buddhist Rituals. Kumantongs can only do good and never harm anyone. They love kids and they will protect kids and never harm kids.

There are Kumantong Amulets , Kumantong in Mini Oil Bottle, Lup Yong in Mini Oil Bottle and also Kumantong Statue.

For Business Owners and Working Adults who are serious about praying Kumantong, I will recommend Kumantong Statue.

For those young adults or kids who can't afford a Kumantong Statue or just starting out in keeping , I will then recommend Kumantong Amulet or Kumantong Mini Oil Bottle.

Kumantong Statues will give bigger area of influence and protection such as taking care of the whole family or the whole Business in the Office. Kumantong Amulet or Mini Oil Bottle will have specific area of influence and protection , which is to protect the owner or the keeper of the Amulet/Mini Oil Bottle.

Do take note that Spiritual Stuffs are not cheap.
*Folks who are interested in keeping Child Ghosts , Send an email to discuss.

Don't let the initial investment scare You off. It is one time payment on your side and after that it is unlimited wealth through out the future. There is no limit of how many times You seek Lottery from Kumantong.

Kumantong not just only bring You wealth by lottery, the way it bring You wealth from other sources also comes unexpectedly.

Your kids are always welcome to pray to Kumantongs if they want to.

Reference: http://kumantong-4-u.blogspot.com

MORE POWER TIPS

Past Winning Numbers - Since 2009

Link to Images of Past Winning Tickets &referrer=directory" / />