When Kumantong becomes Cupid


Many people have heard that a  Kumantong can give out accurate winning lottery numbers but never know that it can also help to search for a missing person and patch up lovers. 

When You seek a Taoist Master to help You settle Your Love Issues, typically, this is what he will do...

If You are still single and wish to find a boyfriend / girlfriend to get married, a Taoist Master will do a ritual to invoke Yue Lao  (月老) - "The Old Man Under The Moon" Deity, or creates Peach Blossom Talisman 桃花符 to improve Your Tao-Hua-Yun (桃花运) - Peach Blossom Luck.

If You are a guy, who wants to lay many girls/ ladies / women, You can carry Ultimate Attraction "Playboy" Talisman.

If  You want to seduce one particular man / woman,  carrying or letting the target drink certain "Brother Pigsy" Talismans (猪哥符) will do the job.

If You want to get closer to someone, or to improve the love feeling between You and Your lover,  a Taoist Master will invoke He He Er Xian (和合二仙) to bind You two closer or together.

If Your lover /  husband / wife has run away from You, or suddenly gone missing, a Taoist Master will summon Five Ghosts (五鬼) to track him / her from all directions and lure him / her back to You.

Taoist Deities Of Love only focus on their specific duties, so a Taoist Master needs to know which specific Deity to invoke when You face a different love issue at different points of time. 

Some folks don't like the idea of summoning the scary Five Ghosts (五鬼) to track down their lovers, therefore, they specifically request for Kumantongs' help instead.

When Kumantong becomes a Cupid...

By seeking the help of  well-trained, powerful Kumantongs, they will travel at the speed of light at all directions  in search for Your lover and whisper sweet nothings into his / her heart, mind and soul to win him / her heart back to You.

Important:
The success rate of a person returning and falling madly in love with You again is only 90%. The other 10% chance, depends on Your fate with Your lover. If there is no fate between You two, he / she will decide to leave You again when  he / she returns.

However, with the help of spiritual power, You still have 90% hope. To have a  "Kumantong Search and Rescue Love" Ritual done for You, You need to provide You and Your lover's Full Name, Date of Birth, a photo of You 2 together , or a photo of each person, so that Kumantongs are able to figure out who are the 2 exact persons to shoot the love errows.

Take note: "Kumantong Search and Rescue Love" Ritual is not cheap and is only 90% chance of success.

MORE POWER TIPS